Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

I'm a new programmer looking to help

Hey guys! I started a long time ago with basic HTML not that great at it however I never really liked guides..I found 1 guide for python that I like sadly I can't figure out it. A little bit before I got into python I got into making epic picture in GIMP..and I entered one contest where I doubt my entry got looked at. Anyways I learn code quick with actually people as opposed to a guide because I sometimes have questions but I do pick it up rather quick. Quite honestly I want to learn most web based/gaming languages such as PhP, C, and all that other good stuff. So I'm looking for any project that I could help out with..preferably a social networking project if it exists. But yea please tell me if there are any groups..

PS. I would like to help with a social networking site because I think the time is right for a new one..seeing as facebook is currently failing miserably.

Comments

• Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    Go to the menu above, click on Community --> Groups and see if you can find something that interests you. Since this is still a new site, the groups don't have many members yet, but I bet if you posted a question in one, you'd get an answer.
  • nibo
    nibo Posts: 3
    Goineasy9 wrote:
    but I bet if you posted a question in one, you'd get an answer.

Thats sounds very good^_^

Categories

Upcoming Training