Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

first disk with brasero failed. why?

below is a copy of the log. would anyone with expertise as to why this operation failed be willing to explain why this operation failed? thanks.

Checking session consistency (brasero_burn_check_session_consistency burn.c:1947)

BraseroLocalTrack called brasero_job_get_action

BraseroLocalTrack called brasero_job_set_output_size_for_current_track

BraseroLocalTrack stopping

BraseroLocalTrack called brasero_job_get_session_output_size

BraseroLocalTrack called brasero_job_get_current_track

BraseroLocalTrack called brasero_job_get_input_type

BraseroLocalTrack no remote URIs

BraseroLocalTrack stopping

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_output_type

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_current_track

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_action

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_set_output_size_for_current_track

BraseroChecksumFiles stopping

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_output_type

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_session_output_size

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_input_type

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_set_current_action

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_flags

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_get_input_type

BraseroChecksumFiles Adding graft for checksum file /.checksum.md5 file:///tmp/brasero_tmp_391TVU.md5

BraseroChecksumFiles called brasero_job_add_track

BraseroChecksumFiles Finished track successfully

BraseroChecksumFiles stopping

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_action

BraseroWodim creating input

BraseroWodim getting varg

BraseroWodim got varg:

BraseroWodim deactivating

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_action

BraseroGenisoimage getting varg

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_current_track

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_tmp_dir

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_data_label

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_flags

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_set_current_action

BraseroGenisoimage got varg:

/usr/bin/genisoimage

-input-charset

utf8

-r

-graft-points

-path-list

/tmp/brasero_tmp_LPFQVU

-exclude-list

/tmp/brasero_tmp_UG4PVU

-V

Data disc (14 Jun 09)

-A

Brasero-0.8.4

-sysid

LINUX

-quiet

-print-size

BraseroGenisoimage launching command

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_fd_out

BraseroGenisoimage stdout: 341298

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_set_output_size_for_current_track

BraseroGenisoimage stdout: HUP

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: HUP

BraseroGenisoimage process finished with status 0

BraseroGenisoimage Finished track successfully

BraseroGenisoimage got killed

BraseroGenisoimage stopping

BraseroWodim creating input

BraseroWodim getting varg

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_device

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_flags

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_speed

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_input_type

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_fd_in

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_session_output_size

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_set_current_action

BraseroWodim got varg:

wodim

-v

dev=/dev/scd0

gracetime=0

speed=39

driveropts=burnfree

-dao

fs=30m

tsize=341298s

-data

-nopad

-

BraseroWodim launching command

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_get_fd_out

BraseroGenisoimage linked to BraseroWodim

BraseroGenisoimage getting varg

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_current_track

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_tmp_dir

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_data_label

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_get_flags

BraseroGenisoimage called brasero_job_set_current_action

BraseroGenisoimage got varg:

/usr/bin/genisoimage

-input-charset

utf8

-r

-graft-points

-path-list

/tmp/brasero_tmp_OMTKVU

-exclude-list

/tmp/brasero_tmp_HKTKVU

-V

Data disc (14 Jun 09)

-A

Brasero-0.8.4

-sysid

LINUX

BraseroGenisoimage launching command

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using STEPH000.MP3;1 for 5 Stephen King Short Stories VBR/Stephen King - The Doctors Case - Tim Curry.mp3 (Stephen King - The Boogeyman.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using AUDIO000.MP3;1 for 5 Stephen King Short Stories VBR/Audio Books - Stephen King - Jerusalems Lot (Complete)(1).mp3 (Audio Book Stephen King - Battleground.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using TORRE000.TXT;1 for The Black Death - An Intimate History - NEW BBC Radio Audiobook - cheops/Torrent downloaded from radioarchive.cc.txt (Torrent downloaded from cheops.fm.txt)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using THE_B000.MP3;1 for The Black Death - An Intimate History - NEW BBC Radio Audiobook - cheops/The Black Death - 5.mp3 (The Black Death - 4.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using THE_B001.MP3;1 for The Black Death - An Intimate History - NEW BBC Radio Audiobook - cheops/The Black Death - 4.mp3 (The Black Death - 3.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using THE_B002.MP3;1 for The Black Death - An Intimate History - NEW BBC Radio Audiobook - cheops/The Black Death - 3.mp3 (The Black Death - 2.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using THE_B003.MP3;1 for The Black Death - An Intimate History - NEW BBC Radio Audiobook - cheops/The Black Death - 2.mp3 (The Black Death - 1.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using LIST_000.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/list of the best security apps & bookmarks.url (list of the best online storage sites & tools.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using LIST_001.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/list of the best online storage sites & tools.url (list of the best freeware apps.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using LIST_002.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/list of the best freeware apps.url (list of the best free templates & themes websites.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using LIST_003.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/list of the best free templates & themes websites.url (list of the best free ebooks sites.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using LIST_004.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/list of the best free ebooks sites.url (list of the best firefox tools.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using LIST_005.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/list of the best firefox tools.url (list of the best design tools & software.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using DOWNL000.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/download the best flash games.url (download popular podcasts.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using DOWNL001.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/download popular podcasts.url (download more templates & themes.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using DOWNL002.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/download more templates & themes.url (download more freeware.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using DOWNL003.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/download more freeware.url (download more fonts.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using DOWNL004.URL;1 for /media/disk/The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook/More Downloads & Bookmarks/download more fonts.url (download more ebooks.url)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK000.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-07.mp3 (Freakonomics CD6-06.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK001.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-06.mp3 (Freakonomics CD6-05.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK002.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-05.mp3 (Freakonomics CD6-04.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK003.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-04.mp3 (Freakonomics CD6-03.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK004.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-03.mp3 (Freakonomics CD6-02.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK005.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-02.mp3 (Freakonomics CD6-01.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK006.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD6-01.mp3 (Freakonomics CD5-05.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK007.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD5-05.mp3 (Freakonomics CD5-04.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK008.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD5-04.mp3 (Freakonomics CD5-03.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK009.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD5-03.mp3 (Freakonomics CD5-02.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00A.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD5-02.mp3 (Freakonomics CD5-01.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00B.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD5-01.mp3 (Freakonomics CD4-06.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00C.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD4-06.mp3 (Freakonomics CD4-05.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00D.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD4-05.mp3 (Freakonomics CD4-04.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00E.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD4-04.mp3 (Freakonomics CD4-03.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00F.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD4-03.mp3 (Freakonomics CD4-02.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00G.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD4-02.mp3 (Freakonomics CD3-06.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00H.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD3-06.mp3 (Freakonomics CD3-05.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00I.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD3-05.mp3 (Freakonomics CD3-04.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00J.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD3-04.mp3 (Freakonomics CD3-03.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00K.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD3-03.mp3 (Freakonomics CD3-02.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00L.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD3-02.mp3 (Freakonomics CD3-01.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00M.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD3-01.mp3 (Freakonomics CD2-06.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00N.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD2-06.mp3 (Freakonomics CD2-05.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00O.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD2-05.mp3 (Freakonomics CD2-04.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00P.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD2-04.mp3 (Freakonomics CD2-03.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00Q.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD2-03.mp3 (Freakonomics CD2-02.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00R.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD2-02.mp3 (Freakonomics CD2-01.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00S.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD2-01.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-08.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00T.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-08.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-07.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00U.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-07.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-06.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00V.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-06.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-05.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00W.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-05.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-04.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00X.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-04.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-03.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00Y.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-03.mp3 (Freakonomics CD1-02.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using FREAK00Z.MP3;1 for Levitt and Dubner Freakonomics/Freakonomics CD1-02.mp3 (Freakonomics CD4-01.mp3)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE000.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life by Walter - Table of Contents.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 11.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE000.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life by Walter - Table of Contents.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 11.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE001.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 11.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 10.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE001.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 11.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 10.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE002.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 10.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 09.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE002.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 10.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 09.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE003.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 09.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 08.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE003.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 09.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 08.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE004.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 08.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 07.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE004.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 08.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 07.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE005.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 07.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 06.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE005.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 07.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 06.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE006.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 06.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 05.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE006.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 06.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 05.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE007.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 05.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 04.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE007.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 05.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 04.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE008.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 04.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 03.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE008.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 04.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 03.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE009.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 03.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 02.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE009.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 03.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 02.doc)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE00A.PDF;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 02.pdf (My Secret Life - Vol 01.pdf)

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: Using MY_SE00A.DOC;1 for My Secret Life/My Secret Life - Vol 02.doc (My Secret Life - Vol 01.doc)

BraseroWodim stderr: wodim: Operation not permitted. Warning: Cannot raise RLIMIT_MEMLOCK limits.scsidev: '/dev/scd0'

BraseroWodim stderr: devname: '/dev/scd0'

BraseroWodim stderr: scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2

BraseroWodim stderr: Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27

BraseroWodim stderr: Wodim version: 1.1.8

BraseroWodim stderr: SCSI buffer size: 64512

BraseroWodim stderr: Beginning DMA speed test. Set CDR_NODMATEST environment variable if device

BraseroWodim stderr: communication breaks or freezes immediately after that.

BraseroWodim stdout: TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM

BraseroWodim stdout: Driveropts: 'burnfree'

BraseroWodim stdout: Device type : Removable CD-ROM

BraseroWodim stdout: Version : 5

BraseroWodim stdout: Response Format: 2

BraseroWodim stdout: Capabilities :

BraseroWodim stdout: Vendor_info : 'TSSTcorp'

BraseroWodim stdout: Identification : 'CD/DVDW TS-H552L'

BraseroWodim stdout: Revision : '0614'

BraseroWodim stdout: Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.

BraseroWodim stdout: Current: 0x0009 (CD-R)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0015 (DVD-R/DL sequential recording)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0016 (DVD-R/DL layer jump recording)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x002B (DVD+R/DL)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x001B (DVD+R)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x001A (DVD+RW)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0014 (DVD-RW sequential recording)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0013 (DVD-RW restricted overwrite)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0011 (DVD-R sequential recording)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0010 (DVD-ROM)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x000A (CD-RW)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0009 (CD-R) (current)

BraseroWodim stdout: Profile: 0x0008 (CD-ROM)

BraseroWodim stdout: Using generic SCSI-3/mmc CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).

BraseroWodim stdout: Driver flags : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE

BraseroWodim stdout: Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R16 RAW/R96P RAW/R96R

BraseroWodim stdout: Drive buf size : 1582592 = 1545 KB

BraseroWodim stdout: FIFO size : 31457280 = 30720 KB

BraseroWodim stderr: Speed set to 5645 KB/s

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: data 666 MB

BraseroWodim stdout: Total size: 765 MB (75:50.64) = 341298 sectors

BraseroWodim stdout: Lout start: 765 MB (75:52/48) = 341298 sectors

BraseroWodim stdout: Current Secsize: 2048

BraseroWodim stdout: ATIP info from disk:

BraseroWodim stdout: Indicated writing power: 4

BraseroWodim stdout: Is not unrestricted

BraseroWodim stdout: Is not erasable

BraseroWodim stdout: Disk sub type: Medium Type A, low Beta category (A-) (2)

BraseroWodim stdout: ATIP start of lead in: -12508 (97:15/17)

BraseroWodim stdout: ATIP start of lead out: 359845 (79:59/70)

BraseroWodim stdout: Disk type: Short strategy type (Phthalocyanine or similar)

BraseroWodim stdout: Manuf. index: 22

BraseroWodim stdout: Manufacturer: Ritek Co.

BraseroWodim stdout: Blocks total: 359845 Blocks current: 359845 Blocks remaining: 18547

BraseroWodim stdout: Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 32.0 in real SAO mode for single session.

BraseroWodim stdout: Last chance to quit, starting real write in 0 seconds. Operation starts.

BraseroWodim called brasero_job_set_dangerous

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 1.47% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:25 2009

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 2.93% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:49:43 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Waiting for reader process to fill input buffer ... input buffer ready.

BraseroWodim stdout: Performing OPC...

BraseroWodim stdout: Sending CUE sheet...

BraseroWodim stdout: Writing pregap for track 1 at -150

BraseroWodim stdout: Starting new track at sector: 0

BraseroWodim stdout:

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 4.40% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:53:42 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 0 of 666 MB written.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 1 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 0.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 2 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 21.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 3 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 4 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 21.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 5 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 6 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 22.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 7 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 8 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 9 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.8x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 5.86% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:55:41 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 10 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 11 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 12 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 13 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 23.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 14 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 15 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 16 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 22.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 17 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 18 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.5x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 7.33% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:54:50 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 19 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 20 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 22.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 21 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 22 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 22.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 23 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 98%] 23.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 24 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 25 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 26 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 22.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 27 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 28 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 22.9x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 8.79% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:54:16 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 29 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 23.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 30 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 22.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 31 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 23.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 32 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 33 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 34 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 24.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 35 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 23.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 36 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 37 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 38 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 24.7x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 10.26% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:53:51 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 39 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 40 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 41 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 42 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 24.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 43 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 44 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 45 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 46 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 47 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 48 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 25.1x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 11.72% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:53:33 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 49 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 50 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 25.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 51 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 52 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 53 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 54 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 55 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 24.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 56 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 25.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 57 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.7x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 13.19% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:53:19 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 58 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 59 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 60 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 25.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 61 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 62 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 63 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 24.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 64 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 65 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 66 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 25.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 67 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.6x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 14.65% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:53:01 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 68 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 69 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 26.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 70 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 25.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 71 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 72 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 25.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 73 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 74 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 98%] 25.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 75 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 27.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 76 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 77 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 26.9x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 16.12% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:52 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 78 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 26.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 79 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 80 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 81 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 82 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 83 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 84 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 85 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 86 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 87 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.2x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 17.58% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:39 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 88 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 89 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 27.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 90 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 91 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 92 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 26.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 93 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 94 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 26.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 95 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 96 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.3x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 19.05% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:34 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 97 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 27.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 98 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 99 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 100 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 101 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 102 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 103 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 27.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 104 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 105 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 106 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.6x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 20.51% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:24 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 107 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 108 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 109 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 110 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 111 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 27.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 112 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 113 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 114 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 115 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 27.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 116 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.8x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 21.97% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:20 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 117 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 118 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 119 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 120 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 121 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 28.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 122 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 29.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 123 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 124 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 125 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 28.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 126 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 29.0x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 23.44% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:12 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 127 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 128 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 129 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 130 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 28.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 131 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 132 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 29.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 133 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 134 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 135 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 136 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 29.2x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 24.91% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:09 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 137 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 138 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 139 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 140 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 141 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 142 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 143 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 144 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 145 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.4x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 26.37% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:52:03 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 146 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 147 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 148 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 29.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 149 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 30.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 150 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 29.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 151 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 98%] 30.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 152 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 153 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 154 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 29.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 155 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.6x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 27.84% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:58 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 156 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 29.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 157 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 30.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 158 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 159 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 160 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 161 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 162 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 163 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 164 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 165 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.7x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 29.30% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:53 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 166 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 167 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 168 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 169 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 30.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 170 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 171 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 172 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 173 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 97%] 30.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 174 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 175 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 30.9x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 30.77% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:48 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 176 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 177 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 30.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 178 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 179 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 180 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 31.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 181 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 182 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 183 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 184 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 32.23% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:47 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 185 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 186 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 187 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 31.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 188 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 189 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 190 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 191 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 192 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 193 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 194 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 33.70% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:43 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 195 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 196 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 197 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 198 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 32.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 199 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 33.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 200 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 201 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 202 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 203 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 204 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 35.16% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:39 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 205 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 206 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 207 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 208 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 209 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 210 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 211 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 212 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 213 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 32.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 214 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.8x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 36.63% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:36 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 215 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 216 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 217 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 218 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 219 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 220 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 221 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 222 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 33.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 223 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.5x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 38.09% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:33 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 224 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 225 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 226 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 227 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 228 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 229 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 230 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 231 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 232 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 233 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.2x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 39.56% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:30 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 234 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 235 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 236 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 237 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 238 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 32.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 239 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 240 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 241 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 242 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 243 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 41.02% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:28 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 244 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 245 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 31.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 246 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 99%] 32.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 247 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 31.8x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 248 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 249 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 250 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 251 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.6x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 252 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 253 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.5x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 42.48% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:25 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 254 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 255 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.5x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 256 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 257 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 258 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 259 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.3x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 260 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 98%] 31.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 261 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 98%] 33.4x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 262 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.7x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 43.95% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:25 2009

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 263 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 98%] 32.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 264 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.7x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 265 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 33.2x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 266 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 32.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 267 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.1x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 268 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 269 of 666 MB written (fifo 99%) [buf 100%] 33.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 270 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 32.0x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 271 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 99%] 32.9x.

BraseroWodim stdout: Track 01: 272 of 666 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf 100%] 31.9x.

BraseroGenisoimage stderr: 45.42% done, estimate finish Sun Jun 14 09:51:23 200

Comments

• mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    Did the application just stop writing the disk or was the data on the disk corrupted when you attempted to verify/open it?

Categories

Upcoming Training