Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Missing folders for Labs?

insertyawl
insertyawl Posts: 4
edited November 2017 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hi,

I am in chapter 7 and while looking at the recorded demo it says - "If you go to your folder - lab 7 " you will see a few volumes?

Which folder is this and how do you access those? Right now - I was running all my exercises on a minikube I installed on my local box. It would be great to get those folders and examples to use. 

Can someone point me on how to get those?

Thanks!

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887
    edited January 2018

Hi,

All the old labs in LFS258 have been removed from the course and replaced with completely new and updated ones. It seems that you are still working on the old labs. Please clear your cache to ensure that you have access to the latest labs, running on Kubernetes v1.9.1.

We are in the process of updating the course content as well (text and videos), which should be completed in the next 3-4 weeks. Until the content is updated, you will see a discrepancy between the content and the labs. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we go through this process.

Than you,

Flavia

• fcioanca

You can download a pdf with all labs on page 1.7.b, or you can find each individual lab at the end of chapters.

• Joaocfernandes
    Joaocfernandes Posts: 5
    edited February 2018

Any estimate to have the content matching the new labs?

• fcioanca
    edited February 2018

Hi,

We are hoping to have the updated content ready in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you for your patience,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training