Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Can't get acces to new course version

Ilonka
Ilonka Posts: 11

Hi guys,

I want to get access to the new course design.

I killed my cache of my browser several times, but each time I log in to the course it starts at the bookmarked side of the old version.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Ilonka

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited July 2017

Hi Ilonka,

The new course version has received a major outline re-organization, and due to this, bookmarking cannot be preserved. When you launch the course from your training portal you are presented with a popup asking you if you would like to go to the last page you accessed. If you select Yes, the system will keep in in the old course version, as that is where bookmarking was preserved. If you select No, it will take you to the first page of the course, but it will be the new course version. Once you are in the new course version, you will see in the table of contents that the outline changed (order of chapters), you will also notice that each chapter has either an intro video, or an intro audio, and that numerous chapters have demo videos added, plus new visuals inserted throughout the course.

Regards,

Flavia

• Ilonka
    Ilonka Posts: 11
    edited July 2017

Thanks... now it works :)

How would I could get back from the video to the course? In OpenStack course I always open the video in a new window but here it doesn't work

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited July 2017

Hi Ilonka,

I am not sure how you were able to open the OpenStack videos in a new window, as I am not able to do so. If you watch the videos in full screen mode, you just hit ESC, and you are back to the course screen.

Regards,,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training