Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Is the LFS201 a free retake examination? How can one confirmed?

Options
tweakmy
tweakmy Posts: 1

I purchased the course directly with Linux foundation during a discount. I want to know if there is a free retake.

Following the https://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/certification-information-and-faq/certification-exam-retake-policy

For Linux Foundation Certification Exams purchased directly from The Linux Foundation and not marked as SINGLE-ATTEMPT, one (1) free retake per Exam purchase will be granted in the event that a passing score is not achieved and Candidate has not otherwise been deemed ineligible for Certification or retake. The free retake must be taken within 12 months of the date of the original Exam purchase. 

For exam purchases made through an Authorized Training Partner, contact the specific Partner to check eligibility for a free retake.

For exam purchases marked as SINGLE-ATTEMPT, only a single attempt will be granted.

Where can I see the single attempt mark?

Comments

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,154
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi,

Please provide me the account name you used to register on the system, so I can ask for it.

Regards,

Luis.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi,

All questions regarding the certification exams, whether they are general or particular, should be emailed to certificationsupport@linuxfoundation.org. Please send an email to the email address mentioned and you will receive the information you are seeking, along with any needed guidelines.

Thank you,

Flavia 

Categories

Upcoming Training