Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Android Games

Goineasy9
Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114

I started this thread hoping to see what folks are doing in their spare time (wasted time?). I have just found "Angry Birds Seasonal", it's been a few hours now. I'm regressing to my early Atari days, although I may get frustrated, I can't get past the fourth level of the Halloween adventure. Luckily, one is only given the ability to go through one level a day in the December sequence, I've already got through day one. I guess I'm going to have to plan my time LOL. I'm also wondering if the battery charging will be totally charged by the time I use up the one I'm playing with. Heh....I needed a break.

Anyone else have some amusing apps/games they'd like to share?------

Comments

• mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    My favorites other than angry birds are:
    Bubble Blast
    Jewels
    Air Control
    Unblock Me
  • ben
    ben Posts: 134
    MAME for Android, if you really like old style games
  • Angry Birds regular and seasons are by far my most played games. I like Jewels, Trap, and a game called SliceIt too.
  • woboyle
    woboyle Posts: 501
    Well, you folks have hit on all my favorites. Some of the Angry Birds scenarios are REALLY hard to get through! I've spent weeks on a couple of them... arrrrgh! Very addictive! Also play Jewels and the usual solitaire games. What I really like is getting my favorite comics on the phone. :-)
  • Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    I've also found some of the Angry Birds screens very frustrating. When I get really frustrated, I look up on You Tube to see how others have handled it. I don't see this as a cheat, but a hint, because, even though it shows you how one person got through a screen, it doesn't necessarily mean that's the only way to get through. Screen 3-9 on Halloween was extremely frustrating, and even though You Tube showed me where the first shot should fall, getting the bird there was not exactly easy, and, I found that I was able to solve the screen differently than the way I saw it on You Tube.

Geez, I haven't played games since Pong, Pac-Man and Space Invaders. I'm going to have to check into "Angry Birds Anonymous".

My daughter-in-law showed me a game called Slugs, this one looks cute also ... but I really have to get back to work. :-)
  • Seoxcell
    Seoxcell Posts: 1
    Goineasy9 wrote:
    I started this thread hoping to see what folks are doing in their spare time (wasted time?). I have just found "Angry Birds Seasonal", it's been a few hours now. I'm regressing to my early Atari days, although I may get frustrated, I can't get past the fourth level of the Halloween adventure. Luckily, one is only given the ability to go through one level a day in the December sequence, I've already got through day one. I guess I'm going to have to plan my time LOL. I'm also wondering if the battery charging will be totally charged by the time I use up the one I'm playing with. Heh....I needed a break.

Anyone else have some amusing apps/games they'd like to share?

I am playing Unblock me all game on my andriod phone, one of the good puzzle game I like.
  • viola
    viola Posts: 5

I like Farm City, sometimes play Adopt Me.

Categories

Upcoming Training