Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Blog Favorits Help

Options

Sorry if this question is answered somewhere.. But I've spent the last hour going through blog posts.. and found some really good posts that I've flagged as favorite. However, I can't find where to look them up now that their in my favorites.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

--

Thanks

Shawn

Comments

• vtel57
    vtel57 Posts: 164
    Options
    You know, that is a damned good question. I don't have an answer, though. I just experimented by clicking on a blogpost to make it a favorite. I can't find it anywhere? System bug? I dunno... dunno.gif
  • DrakeMagi
    DrakeMagi Posts: 43
    Options
    Favorites will have a star next to them .

And they be located at the top.
    Just above your picture.
    under My Discussions
  • vtel57
    Options
    Umm, Drake... I think Shawn is talking about favorite Community Blogs, not forum posts. There's a button to click to the bottom right of each blog that says "Set as Favorite", but once you do that, you can't find your favorites anywhere. :(
  • SiduS
    SiduS Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes I am referring to the Blog posts not forums.

Navigation in general seems to be a bit "off". But this one I can't find anywhere :(

--
    Shawn
  • vtel57
    Options
    Navigation is a wee bit convoluted around here. You'll get the hang of it, though. Most everything can be accessed from the overhead pulldowns or from your Profile page.

Still can't find those favorites, though. :(
  • SiduS
    SiduS Posts: 5
    Options
    Yeah Its not very intuitive thats for sure :)

Either way ... somehow ... while clicking away trying to find it.. I did.. Don't ask me how.. but here's the URL

http://linux.com/my-comments

You can click on favorites in there. So if you can find a link to the My Comments app.. where ever that may be.. Or just bookmark that link :)

--
    Shawn
  • vtel57
    Options
    Shawn,

I found it!

From your Profile page --> on the right side under "My Account" --> third item down - "My Comments" --> third tab over to the right - "Favorite Entry"... this is where you'll find the blogs that you marked as Favorites.

Woo-hoo! :woohoo:

Later...

~Eric

Categories

Upcoming Training