Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Frustrating Customer Support

Options

Why does taking an online exam be so difficult? I am extremely frustrated with LLF customer support. I sat for a CKAD exam 3 days ago, the proctor told me I cannot take the exam because I was using laptop as webcam. This would make sense if the display was on, on the laptop but it was not. During the system check it detected 2 monitors but the PSI tech helped me disable my laptop display and just use one external monitor. The system check passed and I was able to check in. But the proctor said he cannot allow me because I was using my laptop as webcam even though the display was disabled. I understand they are trying to prevent fraud, but in my case I was only using one monitor. Frustrating part is , I am stuck and not able to reschedule my exam. I want to complete it before this month so I can get 3 years of validity. I create a ticked 3 days and no response yet. Poor and frustrating customer experience!!! I hope mgmt takes a note of several complaints! I wish there was another org that conducted these exams!!!

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 428
    Options

Hi @balanag,

We apologize that you encountered issues during your exam. Please note that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume.

Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training