Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

extend the validity date CKA ( urgent )

Options

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Hassan Douma bouthiba , and I have a voucher to take the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.

Would it be possible to extend the validity date to provide me with sufficient time to prepare and take the exam under optimal conditions? My wife gave birth this month, and due to these circumstances, I couldn't dedicate enough time for thorough preparation.

I believe an extension would allow me to perform at my best and make the most of this opportunity. I've already paid the voucher price and put aside significant funds to cover these fees.

It would be disheartening to miss the opportunity to sit for the exam, and I am eager to make the most of the effort and resources I have invested. Your understanding and assistance in extending the validity date would be greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely. Regards,
Hassan Douma bouthiba

(I sent my request to ' Training & Certification Customer Support ' and did not receive a response.. )

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,919
    Options

Hi @hassan1986

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you. Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

• hassan1986
    Options

Thanks for your quick reply

I opened a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org ( two days ago.) and did not receive a response..

I want to extend the time for the exam voucher and the voucher expires in one day.., 20 hours....

I honestly don't know what to do... Please help me answer my request quickly... because I am completely worried.

Thank you.

• fcioanca
    Options

Each ticket is addressed in the order it is received. Please note that due to a higher volume of inquiries at the moment, response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Rest assured that they will assist you once they start working on your ticket.

Regards,

Flavia

• hassan1986
    Options

Thank you very much .

• nosinnet
    nosinnet Posts: 3
    Options

Hello @hassan1986 . Did you finally get the voucher dates extended ?
    I've also raised a ticket to ' Training & Certification Customer Support ' (two days ago) but there has been no reply from them and my certificate voucher will expire within 5 days.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hello @nosinnet ,

Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Rest assured that the Support team will assist you once they start addressing your ticket.

Regards,
    Flavia

• nosinnet
    Options

Thanks for responding quickly. It makes me concerned if they respond after the time limit has expired. The ticket has been unassigned for the past two days.

• nosinnet
    Options

Thank you, @fcioanca, for your support. My ticket has been addressed.

• afrinkhanam
    afrinkhanam Posts: 1
    Options

@nosinnet Did your CKA exam voucher got extended? It would be helpful to me if you answer this. Thanks much

Categories

Upcoming Training