Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

TCCS-98300 Ticket no: 4019622: PSI Issue in CKA exam

Options

Hi

I attended CKA Exam Feb 29th at 12:30 PM EST.

There was trouble in accessing the CKA exam when I was in middle of exam. I was not able to see exam questions during the exam and it was ended without displaying the exam questions. Immediately I Informed the same to PSI Online Protractor through chat window, and they created a ticket TCCS-98300 Ticket no: 4019622. I was told that to contact support team for reschedule the exam. I didn't receive any updates from support team. Support team in not responding on this tiket. #Ticket no: 4019622.

I lost one attempt with PSI Issue. Support team in not responding on this ticket #4019622. I would like to reschedule this exam, but support team is not responding.

Thanks & regards,

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,912
    edited March 4
    Options

Hi @kkamal.devops

We apologize for the issues encountered during the exam. It sounds like you already opened a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team (TCCS-98300). Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Once your ticket is assigned, the Support team will work with you in rescheduling your exam. Please note that PSI is not accredited to handle issues related to LF exams, only the Linux Foundation Customer Support Team is.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• kkamal.devops
    Options

Hi Flavia

Thank you for the Update!

I will wait for the update from Linux Foundation Customer Support then.

Thanks
    Kamal

• kkamal.devops
    Options

Hi Flavia

what is the estimated time to get a response from Support team? Please let me know. Thank you

Thanks,
    Kamal

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

Hi @kkamal.devops,

It can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Best regards,
    Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training