Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

dashboard and LFCS exam scheduling problems

Options
christyww
christyww Posts: 8
edited June 2023 in LFS207 Class Forum

Hello, I am having several issues with scheduling the LFCS exam. Please connect me with someone that can help me schedule it over zoom, and resolve my other problems with the platform. When I click the "access your exam dashboard" link in the exam section of the training portal, it opens the tab and continues loading forever and it doesn't make a difference if I go to the dashboard directly. I have tried contacting an advisor and instructor over email but they have been of no help. I am having more problems as well as missing sections, such as the “My learning” tab, on my dashboard that my office hours instructor/tutor has brought to my attention. The “Lesson 2: Linux System Administration Essentials” is also freezing when I try to rate the course resulting in me not being able to “complete” the course. Please get me in contact with someone that can help as I am running out of time to complete the bootcamp.

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,916
    Options

Hi @christyww,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with scheduling the LFCS exam. For any exam-related issues, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they can assist you.

As far as rating the course, you can skip this part with no issues or implications, and move on to the next chapter.

Regards,
    Flavia

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,158
    Options

Moved to the right forum.

• ravenruckus
    Options

Which is the correct forum for this? I am having the same problem.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 430
    Options

Hi @ravenruckus,

Please direct any exam-related questions to trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. Forums should be used only for course content-related discussions.

Regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• ravenruckus
    Options

@mstepien, thank you. It's a little confusing, since the link from the course content seems to be the problem. I am waiting for me ticket to be addressed.

• fcioanca
    edited February 29
    Options

The course only provides a link to the course forum. The LFCS Candidate Handbook does provide details on how to reach out to the LF Customer Support team, by opening a ticket.

• ravenruckus
    Options

Thank you for responding so quickly. The link in this screenshot, found in the course, is what I am referring to. I have opened a ticket and am waiting for a response.

• fcioanca
    Options

This is the link from your exam instance, not from a training course.

• ravenruckus
    Options

• ravenruckus
    Options

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @ravenruckus

Thank you for sharing these screenshots. They do clarify the fact that you are enrolled in a program offered by Ed2Go in partnership with the Linux Foundation. They do present the information in a slightly different way than what the Linux Foundation has. To clarify, for any exam-related questions, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

For content questions for any of the courses available in your Cloud Engineer program, you should post the question in the course forum (available directly in your course).

For any additional questions related to your enrollment, please reach out to Ed2Go, and they should be able to direct you further.

I hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training