Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI Test Confirmation - Time zone is different from what I have selected: what time is my exam?

Options

Hello,
there seems to be an issue with the timezone of the exam.
When I book (online) I select my country, my timezone (CET) and a time (say 10AM). When the confirmation email arrives with an .ics attached the scheduled timezone is different (CEST).

Which of the two time of the day is correct ? The one I selected online (10 AM) or the one arrived in the confirmation email (9 AM) ?

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,912
    Options

Hi @marco.ferretti

Please direct all exam-related questions to the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• chrispokorni
    chrispokorni Posts: 2,178
    Options

Hi @marco.ferretti,

Does your country observe the CET(winter) and CEST/CEDT/ECST(summer) times? If yes, perhaps the scheduled day is after the switch takes place?

Regards,
    -Chris

• marco.ferretti
    Options

@fcioanca said:
    Hi @marco.ferretti
    Please direct all exam-related questions to the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.
    Regards,
    Flavia

I did, but did not get any answer yet and the exam is scheduled for next Friday ...

• marco.ferretti
    Options

@chrispokorni said:
    Hi @marco.ferretti,

Does your country observe the CET(winter) and CEST/CEDT/ECST(summer) times? If yes, perhaps the scheduled day is after the switch takes place?

Regards,
    -Chris

Hi,
    unfortunately that's not the case as the exam is due during CET time and, honestly, the only option available while booking the exam is CET thus my confusion.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,912
    Options

Hi @marco.ferretti

Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training