Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Does mentorship on Linux Foundation training exist?

Options
oskarq
oskarq Posts: 22
edited January 2 in LFS261 Class Forum

mentorship

Does mentorship on Linux Foundation training exist? 2 votes

yes
0%
no
100%
oskarqm0007 2 votes

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,916
    Options

Hi @oskarq ,

Since you are enrolled in the DevOps IT Professional Program, you do have access to a mentor - please check the program Logistics course for details; please note that this is not a traditional mentorship training program, but the mentor is available via email to provide general guidance and advice. In addition, each course has a dedicated forum, monitored by Linux Foundation staff. If you have any content related questions, please post your questions in the dedicated course forum.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• oskarq
    Options
    no

This is dedicated forum for LF261 but no response for my questions. I didn't see any mentor email in the communication.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @oskarq,

Response time can take several business days, and is slower during holidays. Regarding the mentor email, please check the Dedicated Mentor page in the DevOps IT Professional Program Logistics course, available in your Learner Dashboard. Please note that all course content specific questions must be posted in the course forum, not sent to the mentor email.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• oskarq
    Options
    no

So, what kind of help I can get from Mentor if not course specific?
    I understand that forum is the only place to ask why something doesn't work for me.

• fcioanca
    Options

This is not a mentorship program - the mentor can provide tips and suggestions to encourage, support and motivate you along your learning journey.

• oskarq
    edited January 2
    Options
    no

Thanks. I do not need motivation encouragement.
    So forum is the way to interact with problems.
    Thanks Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training