Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

TCCS-91584 Could not start Exam session for CKAD. The remote desktop started but connection error.

Options

Bad experience with CKAD PSI browser. Today joined the exam session all went well asssoon as exam started all worked except the Remote desktop connection closing with Tunnel error. I wasted 10 min retrying to fix this. Yet to attempt questions but ultimately technical support told please restart your network and try again. So exited the browser timing was 110 mins left and then when all reseted I was hoping that atleast on re-login I will see 110 mins back. But the timing was 80 mins. This was the time I decided no use in really attempting the exam as already without any attempts I lost 40 mins. This is really bad.

Also neither technical support nor PSI browsers nor proctor no one has ability to reset the timer back to 120 mins. That would itself have resolved the issue and I would have been able to give the exam.

This is bad experience why no one has control of timer or restarting the session.

I see this is holiday period hence I wont be get response quickly. I have to clear this exam before year end as I can reimburse this once year is over.

Can I get some quick resolution and schedule this exam ASAP ?

I was told please go and open ticket with linux foundation they can reschedule the exam.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,916
    Options

Hi @sameshai

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered during the exam. Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• sameshai
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

I hope I can get some attention and get retake so that I schedule in last remaining week. As I am well prepared for the exam. Can we get someone to resolve this quickly ?

• fcioanca
    Options

Forums are used exclusively for course content related questions. All exams issues are resolved via Jira tickets and are handled in the order they are received. Rest assured that once the Support team starts working on your ticket, they will assist you in rescheduling your exam.

• anibmurthy
    anibmurthy Posts: 1
    edited December 2023
    Options

I had the exact experience about an hour back. I kept getting error code 519 on connecting to remote desktop. Support was unable to fix the issue. For the exact reason as OP mentioned, I abandoned the test and working with them to get a reschedule date.

P.S. I'm sharing this information here so that others facing a similar problem won't need to suspect their local desktop; it appears to be an issue on the PSI side.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @anibmurthy

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered during the exam. If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you in rescheduling your exam. Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training