Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

No emails received from LF for mail verification Or exam bookin6

Options

Hello everyone,

I have an LFID account with the username "mahmoudeed" and was registered with my email mahmoudeed31@gmail.com. Yesterday I logged in with a username and password on the SSO page and purchased a bundle of exams.

After that, when I tried to log in, I got the following message:

Verify your account.

An email was sent to the email address on file, please click the link in the message to verify your account.

I am not getting any emails, I checked my spam folder and everything

I had to create new account with LinkedIn to post this question

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,919
    Options

Hi @mahmoudeeed

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you. Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

• chrispokorni
    Options

Hi @mahmoudeeed,

Please keep in mind that any typos introduced during the sign-up process will directly impact whether the LF team can or cannot reach you.

A simple example is the two "e"s (ee) vs three "e"s (eee) in your email address and assumed LFID. I would recommend paying close attention to the information you enter and save while setting up your profile.

Regards,
    -Chris

• mahmoudeeed
    Options

Hi @chrispokorni

Thanks for your response, I think there is no typos, but I can not be sure as the mail verification message does have the mail itself, also when I create any tickets I didn't receive any emails on the mail I used to ticket, I am not sure how to figure out where is the problem

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,919
    Options

Hi @mahmoudeeed ,

One ticket is enough - once the ticket is assigned, the Support team will work with you to figure out what the problem is and fix it.

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training