Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI exam environment is very bad.

santanu.mondal01
santanu.mondal01 Posts: 3
edited June 2023 in LFS258 Class Forum

I did the CKA exam yesterday(05/26/2023) .(TCCS-70848). exam env very slow. PSI browser was showing not responding then I asked the proctor to pause the exam. the technical team takes remote season. when the environment looks quite better and I asked the proctor to resume the exam but it appeared like the exam has been ended. a support ticket raised by PSI proctor ticket #3463899. I have one ticket (TCCS-70848) . 24hrs past no one working on it. tickets were raised during the exam window but no one here to listen

Comments

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38

Hello @santanu.mondal01 ,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam at a later time. If you have opened a ticket with them at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, especially due to the high volume of inquiries this time of the year.

We appreciate your patience while the team is working to assist you.

Regards,

Kassidy Barratt
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• I have checked there is no exam center available and this problem is happening with multiple candidates. I was using a 60mbps connection and also checked before starting. but I have received feedback that my connection was slow, that why the issue happened. the feedback I have received is totally wrong.. please go through the link (https://helpdesk.psionline.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409608794260-PSI-Bridge-Platform-System-Requirements ) here they have written only 300 kbps connection is required.

Categories

Upcoming Training