Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Got my CKAD certificate but I can't verify it

dersuercan
dersuercan Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in LFD259 Class Forum

Yesterday I got an expected "Congratulations" mail from the Linux Foundation saying I've passed, along with a separate mail to download my certificate.

There was this line in the first mails body(note the Certificate ID Number):
"Your certificate will be sent via email, under separate cover, and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account on My Portal. Your Certificate ID Number is None. "

That was weird, so I tried to verify my certificate that I've downloaded from the separate mail(that PDF have the Certificate ID). Verification failed.

Plus, my Exam Checklist page looks like this. Still no Certificate ID and View Certificate opens up a blank page and doesn't show anything.

It's clearly bugged on me. I've already opened up a support ticket to Training and Certification Customer Support.

Still wanted to open this discussion in the forum as well to bring some visibility to the issue, since it's I believe one in million type of issue and I just hit the jackpot. Did any of you experienced something like this?

Comments

• amitendram
    amitendram Posts: 3

Hi @dersuercan, is your issue resolved? I have faced exactly same problem with my CKA certificate. I also logged an ticket, but still waiting for any response from Customer Support.

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38

Hello @amitendram ,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam at a later time. If you have opened a ticket with them at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, especially due to the high volume of inquiries this time of the year.

We appreciate your patience while the team is working to assist you.

Regards,

Kassidy
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• amitendram

Thank you @kbarratt for your quick response. I have alraedy appeared and passed the exam. Also got the certificate. But the certificate varification is failing and I found that certificate id no is not showing in my exam page (same as @dersuercan's). I am still waiting for the response from the support team corresponding my ticket.

• amitendram

The issue is resolved. I have received the badges and the certificate is also now verifying successfully.

Categories

Upcoming Training