Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Extremely poor experience on the exam

kkw047998
kkw047998 Posts: 3
edited April 2023 in LFW211 Class Forum

First of all, I really don’t know where should I put this topic and most likely the thread will be deleted, sorry for bothering :(.

I m taking the jsnad exam today which due to the stupid “verify name” string mapping to the first name and last name field, I am not able to check in the exam because of the mismatch name.

I have logged into the LF portal, showing the proctor the “verify name” (which is exactly the same as the one on my id card), there’s no luck.

Imagine you paid 395 usd and being rejected to check-in the exam (I spent 2hr on the issue but no luck).

Throughout support session with psi, I found that the stupid verify name function cast the first word as first name directly and dropped out the third word!

P.S. I am asian so my ID card is in the format of last name - first name, e.g. A-B-C, under psi system it shows as First name: A, last name : B, and the C is gone)

Meanwhile I also tried to contact LF support and no lucky at all !

I have taken multiple international exam, and this is the first time I got such a poor experience !

Last but not least, sorry for my poor english :(

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @kkw047998,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Best,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Thanks for the reply, I already opened a ticket (TCCS-65971) on requesting for rescheduling the exam since I found that the issue cannot be resolved before exam ended.

Currently no reply yet, it will be great if the support replies as quickly as you :)

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

You are welcome! Please note that the response time can take several business days, no weekends or holidays. However, rest assured the LF Support Team will assist you once they get to your ticket.

• Thanks Magda, I will return to this thread if there’s any update, see if my experience and also help out other candidates who face the same issue.

once again, thanks for your reply.

• Hi Dude, the last result is they give a new exam chance to you right?

Categories

Upcoming Training