Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

I completed the course , however i didnt receive the email and badge

I completed the course , however i didnt receive the email and badge

Answers

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @pgold30,

If you are done working on the course content and lab exercises, please make sure to go to the last chapter (Course Completion) and answer the final question.

Please let me know if after completing this task, you still don't receive your badge.

Best,
    Magda

• i did that , see image attached

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@pgold30

Those checkmarks do not count towards completion or anything else, they are just for visual emphasis, and they appear after seeing a text page for about 3-5 seconds. Actions you take on a page (answering questions or other) count.

Regards,

Flavia

• @fcioanca . So I went to (Course Completion) and answer the final question, why did I not receive the badge?

• mstepien

@pgold30

Did you answer the final question?

• just got it after some time (2h), I did , maybe some delay in the system , fixed now

• kino1994
    kino1994 Posts: 6
    edited February 2023

Hi @mstepien

I am in the same situation and still haven't received the certificate/badge. Screenshot attached

• mstepien

Hi @kino1994,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you still have not received your certificate and badge.

Best regards,
    Magda

• imran.jaffer
    imran.jaffer Posts: 3
    edited March 2023

Hi Everyone, Please help me. I completed my exams before six days. the status shows
    Exam results will be released 24 hours after the exam is completed.

I raised a support ticket, but there is no response from anyone. I have tried calling 50 times, but no one is answering. I don't know what to do now.

This is my support ticket number : TCCS-64916

Is anyone there to help me? I don't know what's happening. I regret selecting Linux Foundation for my certification.

Categories

Upcoming Training