Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Introducing myself

Options

Hello Everyone! I'm 2nd year Engineering student. I've been using Ubuntu for a while now. I got to know about Linux Kernel Mentorship Program. Super excited to learn about Linux kernel development

Comments

• ganeshsadhashivam
    Options

hello Everyone ! i am Ganesh new to Linux . I got to know about Linux Kernel Mentorship Program. Interested to Learn .

• anant2002
    Options

hello everyone, I am anant and I've been using Linux for many years now I've decided to contribute to it. So, here I am learning this amazing course.

• ivanorlov
    ivanorlov Posts: 3
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello! My name is Ivan, and I'm fullstack developer from Armenia. I am extremely excited to start linux contributing)) Good luck everyone!

• coop
    coop Posts: 915
    Options

Welcome and Enjoy!

• nafi3936
    nafi3936 Posts: 1
    Options

Hello everyone,

My name is Nafi and I am excited to be a part of this Linux forum. I have been using Linux as my primary operating system for 3 years now and have gained a lot of experience working with it.

I am particularly interested in Linux, system administration, and have worked on several projects related to these areas.

I believe that Linux is a powerful and versatile operating system that can be used in a wide range of applications, from personal computers to enterprise servers. I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from other members of this forum.

Thank you for having me here, and I am excited to be a part of this community.

• danny.html
    Options

Hola, mi nombre es Daniel y soy un estudiante de la ingeniería en sistemas computacionales, estoy por cursar mi último año de carrera, y me gustaría aprender más sobre esta área, espero poder aportar! ((:

Categories

Upcoming Training