Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

What is the replacement course for LFCE?

Options

Hi,

I've seen that LFCE course has been retired. What has it been replaced by?

PS - I completed and passed LFCS a year ago and I am looking for a course to further my Linux knowledge.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Answer ✓
    Options

As of right now, in the Linux area, LFCS is the most advanced exam. If you are looking for other open source technologies, there are quite a few options to choose from.

Answers

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @WarrenUK

LFS211 has not been retired - the course is available. The LFCE exam has been retired, and at the moment there is no replacement for it. We did launch a new exam, Linux Foundation Certified Cloud Technician (LFCT), but it is not a replacement for LFCE.

Regards,
    Flavia

• WarrenUK
    Options

@fcioanca said:
    Hi @WarrenUK

LFS211 has not been retired - the course is available. The LFCE exam has been retired, and at the moment there is no replacement for it. We did launch a new exam, Linux Foundation Certified Cloud Technician (LFCT), but it is not a replacement for LFCE.

Regards,
    Flavia

Hi Flavia.

What would be the best exam to go for after LFCS?

Cheers.

• tamariskwooded
    Options

Good afternoon,

Regarding the retirement of the LFCS, i had a concern. I was one of the winners of the scholarship last summer, choosing this one, but then, the voucher for this exam is still valid (mine expires this summer)? it continues to appear in my training portal, but i don't know if this changes something.

• fcioanca
    Options

We have not retired the LFCS exam, only LFCE. For your exam, you have 12 months from the moment you got the voucher to take it.

Categories

Upcoming Training