Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI Browser issue - Spent 50 Min of my CKA exam

danielmandelblat
danielmandelblat Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hello,

Before an hour I finished my CKA exam and I have to say, this was a disaster.

There were issues and I was delayed over an hour from my first check-in process.

After that, I finished the second check-in process and my exam has been started.

Two Minutes after the exam has been started my exam protector popped up a window chat that disable my option to continue the exam and said that he have to retake my ID picture.

In the middle of the chat, the camera has been stuck and the proctor waited for PSI browser support for a long time, and all this when my exam timer is still running.

After a few minutes, the PSI browser has been closed, and I had to relaunch the exam and over again the check-in process.

After all the check-in process and many questions from the chat side, I come back to the original exam with only 71 Minutes left (60% of the original time).

I barely had time to read all the questions till the end and I rushed during all the exam.

I have to mention, that the first protector who stopped my exam (To re-take the ID picture) said, that the exam is paused and there is no reason to worry.

In conclusion,

The PSI browser support was not helpful and spent my exam (There were many times of 10 minutes delays between each answer from the protector side) time without finding a good solution to the situations that their browser created.
If the ID picture isn’t was good, so why the released the exam and of course the timer.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @danielmandelblat

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will assist in rescheduling. Please note that due to a higher volume of inquiries, response will take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training