Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKAD Exam Issue

Options
shubhamj808
shubhamj808 Posts: 2
edited December 2022 in LFD259 Class Forum

During exam, the proctor paused my exam session because he was unable to see my video stream..so he contacted technical team and the technical team was able to see and there was no problem at my end but there was a problem at proctors end.. so the technical team asked me to relaunch the PSI browser and i did… but when I entered the exam again the exam screen was showing as “Exam Finished“ ..It did not resumed my exam from my previous exam time..I did not get my remaining time and was unable to finish my exam..please help me in this issue. And after 24hrs my exam portal is showing NO PASS without completing my exam. I created support tickets for it but there is no response from LF.I need help with this

Ticket no:- TCCS-53218

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @shubhamj808

Thank you for creating the ticket. Due to a higher volume of inquiries at the moment, it can take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Support team to respond.

Regards,

Flavia

• shubhamj808
    shubhamj808 Posts: 2
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

I gave the exam on 11 Dec at 11:00 AM IST. this was my 2nd attempt. I created the ticket same day after few minutes of my exam. I am fully prepared for exam and still my ticket is in unassigned state.

Categories

Upcoming Training