Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

how to get support teams attention?

RixonMathew
RixonMathew Posts: 2
edited November 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

It's been more than 3 days since an issue was raised and nobody from support has picked it up. I could not take my cka exam as the psi secure browser was not working on my linux machine. Going through this forum I realized so many other users have had similar challenges. It's surprising how such an expensive certification uses such defective software for certification that is causing issues. I am really skeptical on trying to this exam from anywhere other than a local examination center where software is working and there is no performance issues.

My jira for tracking https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-46580. I f any support personnel is on this forum or an admin who can help get attention please do. My voucher expiry is 11th Nov and I would like my 2 attempts before that

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @RixonMathew

The exam can only be taken online, and it's not available in local examination centers.

Regarding your open ticket, it can take the Customer Support team multiple business days to respond, as they address each ticket in the order it is received, and depending on the situation, it may take longer to resolve some. However, once they respond, they will assist with rescheduling and even extending the expiration date to ensure that you have time to sit the exam. Rest assured they will work with you to provide the support you need.

Thank you for your patience,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training