Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

While i took the exam CKA, It happens...

seongeun
seongeun Posts: 1
edited August 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hello I'd like to discussion about CKA exam environment.

I took the exam CKA at 28 AUG 2022

first, i entered the PSI System. While I took the number 1 question "Set configuration context" did not working. When i entered a command, the word wrote "not support" in the Linux dos in the PSI System.

so, Frist i talked with a technology support team using Live chat and tole it. and he told me to reload the screen. that times i spent almost 20 minutes to solve this problem.

The technical supporter asked me whether i would continue to take the test or not, and i said i would take it immediately. but few times later, it happens again after 20minutes after.

While solving the 9 question on exam, i changed "Set configuration context", it did not work again. so i also reload the screen. but it could't solve this problem. and I contacted Live chat again. According to the technician, They couldn't help it. they don't know that. If i had to solve this problem, i had to call the U.S branch directly. As you know, it it difficult to contact the U.S freely in Korea.

so i contacted directly, but I couldn't reach it(U.S). and I told technical supporter it again.
but he said, we could't help it. it happens due to environmental problems and exit the live chat. i was really embarrassed.

I contacted again, the viewer(director) asked me "do you want to need another technical support? " I was annoying it. i told you again. while i took the exam, if i couldn't change the context, i couldn't take the exam. The viewer said we could't help it, we don't know that. we don't know how can solve it. finished this exam you told it to ask the Linux Foundation. I couldn't took the exam continuously

I studied really hard for this exam for 2 months. it is really important test for me. but i Couldn't take the exam because of the PSI System environment.

I used Windows 10 system and the whole system check was perfect. It was not caused by my mistake, cause the system error. The technician left me Ticket ID . That's it.

I know that CKA exam given two chance to take the exam. and i know that i left one chance. but I'm really worried. it happens again. I hope you'll give me that restore the test opportunity to take exam. also, I want to know, why it happened me

Thank you for reading the comments.
I hope you solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @seongeun

Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Remarkably, I encountered the identical issues today with my CKA. The frustrating part is that PSI technical support, presumably familiar with this recurring problem, should direct us to this platform for assistance rather than consuming both our time and theirs inefficiently. Additionally, I’m concerned about the readiness and accessibility of the clusters; someone should verify their existence and the broader exam setup. Having dedicated three months to studying for this exam and now facing a second issue — the first being a web browser outage — it's quite disheartening.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @mohamedhassan79

We are sorry to hear you experienced issues during the exam. If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you in rescheduling your exam. Please note response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training