Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Doubt regarding certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer certification

I got a mail from the Linux Foundation which says Linux Foundation is winding down Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer (CHFD) certification exam, and June 30, 2022, will be the last date on which any CHFD Exam will be delivered. I just want to know is it true that I have to give the examination before June 30, 2022. I have enrolled to CHFD certification on 5th December 2021, So I should be able to give the exam by 5th December 2022.

I am not prepared to give the exam by 30th June 2022. I need time for preparing for the examination. Can I give the exam anytime after 30th June ?

The mail said If I am not feel prepared to complete the exam by June 30, 2022, they will provide me with a 100% coupon code for any other single certification product available in their catalog, including my new credential.

But I want to same Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer course only.

Or Is there any other option to deal with this.

I raised this on support but didn't got any reply from there.

Please let me know As soon as possible and provide me proper solution.

Answers

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @kuldeep.narvekar,

As @fcioanca mentioned responding to your previous post, all exam-related questions should be directed to our Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. Please keep in mind that it can take up to two business days to hear back, as our Support Team addresses each ticket in the order received.

This forum should be used exclusively for course-related questions.

Thank you,

Magda

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• jaime1008
    jaime1008 Posts: 3

Hello,

I have received same email from Linux Foundation and I don't think can make the certification before 30th June because I made the purchase of the bundle on 24 may 2022, just a month to make the course and the certification?

I'm in the same position than @kuldeep.narvekar and please, let us know what they reply to you.

Best regards

• Hi @kuldeep.narvekar, I understand your situation. I do not think the Linux Foundation can just inform exam candidates on 1 June, 2022 that the exam will reach end of life on 30 June, 2022. People have spent long time researching on the exam before enrolling, and then spent lots of efforts on course materials with the reasonable expectation that their eligibility would only end one year after they enrolled into the exam. The Linux Foundation has promised one year, and they should deliver their promise. Giving back 100% coupon, which is even not cash, will not relieve its obligation in my opinion.

Categories

Upcoming Training