Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI Exam for CKA - Proctor told me the wrong instructions

Options
amckeown
amckeown Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hi there,
Tried to sit my CKA exam. The proctor told me the wrong instructions in how to enable desktop sharing on MacOS and Chrome. I now know how to do it myself, but at the time the proctor told me wrong. Because of this they suggested using a different browser and then that didn't work then I tried to get back to the exam session and was locked out via the Linux Foundation portal.

I've raised two tickets with the Linux Foundation, as its been over 24 hours and the exam status hasn't change, therefore I can sort out a resit.

The Linux Foundation phone number doesn't help the one in California just had a strange answering machine that goes in circles. PSI don't help, +1 800 733 9267 opt 2, 2. They say everytime they can't find your candidate ID or confirmation code. I'm a bit stumped.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @amckeown

I'll start by saying that I moved your post in the LFS258 forum, as you posted in the incorrect one.

We are sorry to hear that you had issues during the exam. If you opened tickets with the Linux Foundation, it was the correct step to take when needing assistance - there is no phone number available for any support issues, and PSI will not be able to assist, since you are an LF student. Please keep in mind that responses are not immediate, but during work hours and in the order the tickets are received, which means it may take more than 24 hours for a response. The status of the exam in your dashboard will not reset on its own when issues come up, but the Customer Support team will work with you to reschedule the exam.

We appreciate your patience while the Customer Support team works with you and other students to assist!

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training