Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Test taking environment was an absolute disaster and non-starter

I struggled for 20 minutes, across two desktops (Linux, and then Mac) and three versions of Chrome/Chromium, to get both the camera share and desktop share working at the same time. I strongly suspected an issue with the clearly inexperienced proctor, as sometimes it was the camera that was working, sometimes the desktop. Same steps.

Then, the proctor demanded I install the Vivaldi browser, which I have never once heard of, and was no where near the Candidate Guide.

Once 15 minutes past the start had elapsed, the link to take the exam went grey. Total non-starter.

What an absolute, unmitigated disaster.

Today is my expiration. I would sincerely appreciate some flexibility in allowing me a voucher for a retest. On my second killer.sh, I missed only 3 points, with 25 minutes to spare. I was ready for this. I made two months of sacrifices for this.

Please help this not turn out to be a complete waste of time.

I can not believe that a certification for the best of breed technology for deployments is this much of an travesty.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,902

Hi @kingphil

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered during the exam. If you have not done so already, please open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and our Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling at a later date.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training