Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Course LFS 272 relevance to the CHFA exam.

davidfdr
davidfdr Posts: 11
edited August 2021 in LFS272 Class Forum

Dear friends.

I am interested to know about the relevance of this course LFS 272 since I am preparing to the CHFA exam.

Is there another content thats helps to prepare to the chfa certification?

I have already done the LFS 272 course.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @davidfdr,
    LFS272 is the prep course for the CHFA exam. However, we recommend that you do additional practice using the exam domains and competencies and official documentation.
    Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• davidfdr
    edited August 2021

Hi @fcionca, this is my first Proctored PSI certificatin. Did you have another tips about how the scenarios are presented during the exam?

Ialready finished the lfs 272 course and I did it allways readind the oficial documentation.

Best regards!

David

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@davidfdr We cannot provide details regarding how the scenarios are presented. Just know that it is a hands-on exam, in a sandbox that will be provided to you during the exam, and you will need to demonstrate your Fabric knowledge and skills based on the scenarios/questions you will be given. As such, the more you practice before the exam, the more comfortable you will be during the exam. Practice includes but it is not limited to the exercises provided in the LFS272 course; the more you do the better.

• davidfdr
    edited August 2021

@fcioanca said:
    @davidfdr We cannot provide details regarding how the scenarios are presented. Just know that it is a hands-on exam, in a sandbox that will be provided to you during the exam, and you will need to demonstrate your Fabric knowledge and skills based on the scenarios/questions you will be given. As such, the more you practice before the exam, the more comfortable you will be during the exam. Practice includes but it is not limited to the exercises provided in the LFS272 course; the more you do the better.

Thank you @fcioanca .

I am running all the examples under fabric-samples/ such test-network, commercial-paper and others. I am looking the shell scripts and doing it manually (like enrolling identities, installing and aproving chaincodes), and offcourse, allways looking for the right page on the official documentation (https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2 - https://hyperledger-fabric-ca.readthedocs.io/en/release-1.4/). Did you think thats is a good idea to prepare myself for the chfa exam?

Categories

Upcoming Training