Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Sample Questions for Certified ONAP Professional (COP)

Options

Hi team

i was hoping if it’s possible to share a few sample questions for the certificate exam

i apologize if I may have missed if it is already available

thanks a lot !!

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,903
    Options

Hi @sonimanish0604

There are no sample questions for the exams. It is hands-on, and you will be asked various tasks to prove your mastery of ONAP.

For any additional exam-related questions, please reach out to the Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• sonimanish0604
    Options

Thank you @fcioanca

I shall reach out to the email for further questions

• sonimanish0604
    Options

I believe the email is

trainingsupport@linuxfoundation.org

• fcioanca
    edited May 2021
    Options

@sonimanish0604 The email is no longer functional. Please open a ticket with the support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• sonimanish0604
    Options

Hi @fcioanca I have opened ticket
    TCCS-11527 for the same issue, but there is no response yet. How can I raise attention ? Appreciate your help on same!

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @sonimanish0604 , Our Customer Support Team will respond to the ticket in the order it is received. It may take up to 2 business days to get a response, but usually it is less. Thank you for your patience while they assist all learners.

• sonimanish0604
    Options

Hi @fcioanca Thanks for the update. The problem with answering in 2 business days is about cost incurring on candidate side, for it means the candidate has to keep his VM running for those many days idle. The documentation has no instructions on shutting down the instance, and steps to be taken after the instances are re-started. Please convey my message to decision makers for looking into this matter.

Each major certification provider like AWS, GCP, Cisco, they all have sample questions available. I feel Linux Foundation should work on preparing similar sample questions for their certifications as well!

• fcioanca
    Options

We do not have sample questions for the COP exam.

Categories

Upcoming Training