Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Concerns about exam platform stability - CKAD

Hi, I have my exam scheduled this week and I came across some slack channels mentioning the CKAD & CKA platform has not been stable recently. Should I be concerned about this? I really want to finish my exam this week. Can someone help on this? Thank you!

Comments

• kowaltzky
    kowaltzky Posts: 1
    edited July 2020

Hello, can you point me towards the mentioned slack channels? I had my first exam on 26th of June and had some issues with the platform towards the end of the exam. I was given additional time but still the platform was lagging a lot. I got only 58% so I failed and wanted to schedule a retake but the new dashboard page doesnt show my results and doesnt give ability to schedule a retake. I tried to contact the support but they dont respond.

• phill34
    phill34 Posts: 2

Hi, I think you will easily pass the exam if you prepare well for it. For this, you need to know well all the educational material that you have learned during the year. If you have any problems with this, it does not matter, the service dissertation service ,where you can order an article on the subject of interest can help you. You to the topic and study it in detail, this is how I prepare for exams and can recommend it.

Categories

Upcoming Training