Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Office 365 Emails Backup

Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore is an automated tool that allows users to backup and restore Office 365 mailboxes in a hassle-free and effortless manner. It is a master utility for exports Office 365 mailboxes into PST as it keeps a convenient GUI that makes it easy to access for non-technical users. Using this software, users will get many advanced options to Backup Office 365 mailboxes in PST and restore data from the PST files. A free demo version of this software available.

For more info - Office 365 Emails Backup

Comments

• Hi,

Here, I will suggest you that don't go blindly for any Office 365 backup tool. There are lots of tools are available in the market for Office 365 backup software. Just trust on any trusted tool. Because its about your important data.

I will recommend you to choose ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software. It has simple and user-friendly interface which offers direct option to enter Office 365 account credentials and set saving options from 30+ options. It is a 100% secured data to download your emails from Office 365 account in couple of clicks.

I have personally used this tool and then recommends you to your usage. I hope you will get your solution.

• adrielreedadrielreed Posts: 11

If you want to take a backup of your Office 365 Mailbox in macOS. You can use Mac Office 365 Backup software, this tool easily works on Mac OS. And it allows you to backup Office 365 emails, and PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX. The app gives only a few simple steps to achieve migration from Office 365 folder to the required format in any single and bulk mode in just a few minutes. The software supports all versions of Mac OS like (10.15). Download the free demo version of the software.

For more info visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-office365-backup.html

• Hi, are you still searching for a perfect and safe solution for Office 365 Email backup. Already here many solutions mentioned in answers but personally, I suggest one of the best software Office 365 Backup Tool. It can be embedded with an option to prohibit Empty Folders from the resultant files and also can download Office 365 Mailboxes in bulk and convert into PST, MSG, MBOX, etc. Office 365 Backup Tool also exports PST files to Office 365 and Exchange Mailboxes. This tool has an exclusive Date Range Filter for extracting specific data features. In this software, no need to install Outlook Application on the PC or computer.

Read more Visit @ https://www.mailconvertertools.com/office-365-backup-solution/

• rosedavis78rosedavis78 Posts: 42
    edited April 22

The GainTools Cloud Backup Tool is an easy app, which professionally switches the Office 365 file and backup all the items of the Office 365 mailbox into Outlook format. Now users can straightforwardly transfer into Outlook. This tool saves the exported data knowledgeably from move Office 365 files. You can also export Cloud emails to Outlook PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, HTML, EMLX, etc. This app quickly converts emails, contacts, calendar items, attached files, and other data from Office 365 files.

• priyankaaryapriyankaarya Posts: 6

Learn here how to create office 365 backup to PST file securely with the help of various methods here all possible ways are mentioned that will help users to backup Office 365 to PST and various other file formats if you try manual solution then keep backup of your data as there are chances of data loss.

• Searching for the ultimate and exclusive software to Backup your Office 365 Emails on Linux OS then I recommend you to use the professional software Office 365 Backup & Restore Tool for Linux which helps you to repair and backup your Office 365 Email data files.