Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Stuck at 99% of content viewed (with certificate of completion issued at ~80%)

Hi,First of all let me thank the Linux Foundation for this learning portal in general and this course in particular.
I'm facing an issue with this one.
I did it, "pass" the easy quizz and answer the last strange question (related to another course) and get my certificate of completion.
Then i took another couse. Both are present and "completed" in my dashboard. But, if the second is 100% complete, the 1st one LFC210 was only about 80% so I went back to course and saw that I had bypassed some stuff (not checked such as intro) so I did a complete review.... and I still stuck at 99%.
Of course it doesen't worth this message (I had the knowledge and the certificate) but i think that 1% missing will prevent me to get the badge... and even they are not so important, i would like to have that one... Any idea on how to solve this issue ?
Thanks

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@pierre13 Thank you for pointing out the title mistake in LFC210 final question - it has now been fixed. Since your course is completed (you got the certificate of completion) you will receive the badge. The badge currently is issued on a weekly basis, each Monday, for all courses completed the previous week. Progress is more of a visual aid, and it does not influence in any way completion. Badge is tied to completion, so expect your badge next week if you completed the course this week.

Congratulations.

• @fcioanca
    Many thanks for your answer...
    So I waited until today but I still have no badge in my profile updated today according the displayed info (Last Updated: Monday, 11 Jan 2021, 9:09 am) & no message from Youracclaim to allow the publication... (zone difference ? night batch ?)
    I can survive to that but if you have an idea, i will be pleased to invest some time on it.

Best regards,

Pierre

• You should receive your badge in the next few hours.

Best regards,

Magda

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

It depends on what time zone you are on - we are in the US, and work on US time zones. The badge notifications will be sent out later today.

• Thanks @mstepien0901 & @fcioanca
    PS : I'm based in Europe... so several hours earlier than is US

Categories

Upcoming Training