Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Labs blocked due to fatal error in first lab

Hi
The first lab is failing due to missing delorean repo. Is anyone else facing the same problem? Maintainers, could you please help with this? All subsequent labs are blocked due to this.

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @ajayrav,

We notified the course author and are looking into this issue. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• ajayrav
    ajayrav Posts: 6

Thanks Magda, Looking forward to a speedy resolution.
    Ajay

• Hi Ajay,

It looks like this is same issue that you reported earlier.

The CentOS community removed Ocata repository due to that OPNF Apex Euphrates deployment fails over GCP.

This happened recently on 17th June, 2020. Please refer to the following link.

https://mail.rdoproject.org/thread.html/6e72aa73ec45cd7bd7e8c854dedbea80d65a705683bbcf2369a4526a@<users.lists.rdoproject.org&gt;

We are in the process of coming up with alternate solution. Please use your local openstack / dev-stack environment to proceed further.

Regards
    Vivek

• ajayrav
    ajayrav Posts: 6

Hi Vivek,
    Yes this is the same topic. Wasnt sure if the other one was getting noticed so created this. one. Thanks for the update. Could you kindly provide a response to my followup question in the other thread?
    Many thanks,
    Ajay

• Hi there,
    I'm facing now the same problem as ajayrav reported. ¿Could you help me on this please? I tried some other distros (queens, train...) but I'm still getting the same issue.

Thank you very much in advance.
    KInd regards.

• @neburiam said:
    Hi there,
    I'm facing now the same problem as ajayrav reported. ¿Could you help me on this please? I tried some other distros (queens, train...) but I'm still getting the same issue.

Thank you very much in advance.
    KInd regards.

Just to expand on the issue a bit more. I'm following the material and labs of LF263 published in https://lms.quickstart.com. Apparently, it looks as if the latest updates were not there, right?

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

We no longer operate on the Quickstart platform. All latest course updates have been published on the new platform.

Categories

Upcoming Training