Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Important Notice: LF Training & Certification Customer Support Changes

We want to share the news that today, October 27, 2020, Linux Foundation Training & Certification transitioned to a new Customer Support system, located at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

The new system requires you to login with your LF Account, which will help us to quickly locate your account and respond to your request, allow you to track your support request through to resolution, and create an ongoing record of your support requests.

The new system also offers enhanced functionality such as:

• Knowledge Base Articles: To help you find a quick response to your commonly asked questions.
  • Service Request Forms: Asking the right questions so that you get the right answers.

Thank you,
Magda
The Linux Foundation Training & Certification Team

Comments

• jpalko
    jpalko Posts: 6

It would be nice if the new support landing page wouldn't cause Firefox to show this always when accessing the page:

System Dashboard works fine but that landing page seems to cause issues for me.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@jpalko Thank you for the feedback. We passed it along to our IT team.

• jpalko
    jpalko Posts: 6

This may be related to Fedora 33 firefox build, I tried a couple other distributions and only the version with Fedora 33 causes this to me.

• coop
    coop Posts: 915

Yes, I tried on a couple of other recent distros (not FC-33) so that makes sense. FC-33 came out less than 2 days ago so I would not be surprised for some of these snafus :) I did an install and it did hundreds of updates in the first dnf update .

Categories

Upcoming Training