Exercise 5.1: Configuring TLS Access
I'm getting an error for question below:
7. Use curl command and the encoded keys to connect to the API server. Use your hostname, or IP, found in the previous
command, which may be different than the example below.
curl --cert ./client.pem --key ./client-key.pem --cacert ./ca.pem https://:6443/api/v1/pods -vvv
- Trying 192.x.x.x.
- Connected to (192.x.x.x) port 6443 (#0)
- found 1 certificates in ./ca.pem
- found 508 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs
- ALPN, offering http/1.1
- error reading X.509 key or certificate file: The certificate and the given key do not match.
- Closing connection 0
curl: (35) error reading X.509 key or certificate file: The certificate and the given key do not match.