Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Endorser client failed to connect : connection refused Error

I want to set up a Hyperledger fabric network on the Aws server, the network is working in my local system but on the AWS server I am getting below error while starting Hyperleger fabric network.

Error: error getting endorser client for channel: endorser client failed to connect to peer0.org1.example.com:7051: failed to create new connection: connection error: desc = "transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 172.28.0.9:7051: connect: connection refused"
peer0.org1 failed to join the channel, Retry after 3 seconds

version:

1. Hyperledger Version: 1.4.6 
 2. Go version: go1.12.12
 3. OS/Arch:linux/amd64
 4. Chaincode:   Base Image Version: 0.4.18 

while up the first network, by using the below command:

./byfn.sh up -a -s couchdb

Please help me on how to resolve the above issues.

Comments

• Niklaskkkk
    Niklaskkkk Posts: 113

@nithin482 said:
    I want to set up a Hyperledger fabric network on the Aws server, the network is working in my local system but on the AWS server I am getting below error while starting Hyperleger fabric network.

Error: error getting endorser client for channel: endorser client failed to connect to peer0.org1.example.com:7051: failed to create new connection: connection error: desc = "transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 172.28.0.9:7051: connect: connection refused"
    peer0.org1 failed to join the channel, Retry after 3 seconds

version:

1. Hyperledger Version: 1.4.6 
     2. Go version: go1.12.12
     3. OS/Arch:linux/amd64
     4. Chaincode:   Base Image Version: 0.4.18 

while up the first network, by using the below command:

./byfn.sh up -a -s couchdb

Please help me on how to resolve the above issues.

Hi @nithin482 ,

The error message is very generic, so difficult to say what could be wrong. Please try to run the "docker logs --details ordererID" command to see if any additional information show up.

I am not familiar with AWS myself, but based on above error could there be any firewall settings in AWS towards your application. Seems it could be an AWS issue, not Fabric?

Check what the specific Fabric container logs say, and let me know.

Categories

Upcoming Training