Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Not able to access training classes

I am not able to access the current training classes/account since 9:30 am PST. I had some success before that.

Comments

• serewicz
    serewicz Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2018

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited October 2018

Hi @jpujari, it looks like you are having trouble with My Portal. I am able to log into My Portal without issues. Please send an email to training@linuxfoundation.org. I have also brought this up to the support team, but it's good to notify them personally, as it may be specific to your account, or limited to a small number.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Flavia

• I could see the courses once I cleared my cache. However now I have request a new google form to get access to the server. This is not a user friendly experience and cannot accomplish much in a short 1-2 hr sessions.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@jpujari The course was updated on September 5, and we migrated to a new lab environment provider, to provide a much improved and more stable lab experience. As a result, there is a new process to get access to the lab environment, which is via a Google Form provided in the course. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, we hope you will have an improved learning experience.

Categories

Upcoming Training