Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Kernel Developer Opportunity in Austin, TX

Options

My Name is Nick with GDH Consulting and I am searching for stellar Kernel Developers that are seeking an opportunity to expand their area of expertise in a fun and energetic work environment. My client has double digit growth over the last 2 years and is seeking more developers to continue to drive this profound transformation in IT. If this speaks to you or you can bring any of the following to the table, reach out to me as soon as possible. 

Help to lead engineering efforts on Linux system research, customization, configuration management and installations on leading edge platform

·         Participate in the effort to design the next generation of enterprise, data-center and cloud storage software

·         Participate in system integration, system performance analysis and tuning

·         Analyzes and resolves issues associated with system hardware and software

What you bring to the table:

·         B.A/B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline

·         5+ years of relevant industry experience focused on Linux with extensive kernel and/or hypervisor experience

·         5+ years of experience in building, configuring and troubleshooting Linux systems

·         Extensive knowledge of Linux Kernel  with the ability to customize and rebuild kernel

·         Concept in the following Linux areas is a plus: Udev; Initrd; Systemd and iNotify

·         Advance C Programmer and proficient in Linux shell script programming

Nicholas Evans | National Accounts IT Recruiter

GDH Consulting 

5445 Legacy Drive | Suite 200 | Plano, TX 75024

tel (972) 202-9900 EXT: 3438 | mobile (214) 407-1249

toll free (866) 460-3457 | fax (972) 403-3137

Comments

Categories

Upcoming Training