Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Falta de boton guarda el avance

Hola

Llevo medio curso y no he podido guardar el avance, el boton no existe, en el video de muestra sobre como utilizar el curso se muestra un boton de avance que no aparece en el LFS201

Alguién tiene el mismo error?

Comments

• dkarr
    dkarr Posts: 40
    I don't know if the OP can read this, but assuming this is Spanish, and Google Translate was able to interpret this properly, but I believe you're asking whether there's a button you can press to save your progress in the course. The answer is, you don't need to do anything to save your progress. It keeps track of what page you were last on automatically, so when you reenter later, it prompts you to return to the last page you were on.
  • Thank you!
    In the video that button is seen to save progress.
    Thanks for responding, when you finish the course I hope to take the exam smoothly.
    Regards.

(Google Translate)
  • El programa no guarda progeso, yo creo que lo unico que cuenta es que pases el examen.
  • Hola Alberto,

De hecho es como mencionaron anteriormente; no es necesario guardar el progreso porque la aplicación lo hace de forma automática. En el próximo login la aplicación te llevará al punto en donde quedaste anteriormente.

Saludos,
    Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training