Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Does anybody use telenav

I have telenav with AT&t and I can't live without it, literally. I have had a Garmin nuvi 750 and TomTom GO 720, and Telenav literally has at least twice the POI. I remember those expensive map updates too, telenav has FREE map, poi, voice, etc updates. I first saw TeleNav mentioned in the New York Times and then I went to their website: www.telenav.com $10/month is a great deal, especially considering it offers more features than a $600 standalone unit. Anybody out there share my view? Opinions? :silly:

Comments

• atreyu
    atreyu Posts: 216
    anthonyy wrote:
    I have telenav with AT&t and I can't live without it, literally. I have had a Garmin nuvi 750 and TomTom GO 720, and Telenav literally has at least twice the POI. I remember those expensive map updates too, telenav has FREE map, poi, voice, etc updates. I first saw TeleNav mentioned in the New York Times and then I went to their website: www.telenav.com $10/month is a great deal, especially considering it offers more features than a $600 standalone unit. Anybody out there share my view? Opinions? :silly:

I have a TomTom - I updated the maps once, but if I recall correctly it was free. I've never heard of telenav. So is it software only, no device?

Categories

Upcoming Training