Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Getting Open Shot Movie Editor installed

Options

Been trying really hard to get this working. I am having trouble installing gmerlin. here is the code.

i_v4l2.c: In function ‘read_frame_read’: i_v4l2.c:526:10: error: ‘v4l2_t’ has no member named ‘converter’ make[2]: *** [i_v4l2.lo] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory /home/(the username)/Desktop/gmerlin-all-in-one-20120404/gmerlin/gmerlin-1.0.1.pre1/plugins/v4l2' make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/home/(the username)/Desktop/gmerlin-all-in-one-20120404/gmerlin/gmerlin-1.0.1.pre1/plugins' make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I have been stuck installing gmerlin for a while now. It kept requiring things and i finally got everything but this nasty bugger. Any help is appreciated.

I am using Linux Mint 12 at the moment.

Thank you.

Comments

• marc
    marc Posts: 647
    Options
    What step of the installation process where you in?

Did you make sure you have all the dependencies?
  • Asad3ainJalout
    Options
    I had just entered the command sudo ./buildall.sh and the lines i posted above were the last lines id received. Id been running that command several times. Normally it would say "error get __________" so i would go and install _________ and rerun the command. It would than skip that step and continue on till it reached another dependency. When i received the terminal response
    i_v4l2.c: In function ‘read_frame_read’: i_v4l2.c:526:10: error: ‘v4l2_t’ has no member named ‘converter’ make[2]: *** [i_v4l2.lo] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory /home/(the username)/Desktop/gmerlin-all-in-one-20120404/gmerlin/gmerlin-1.0.1.pre1/plugins/v4l2' make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/home/(the username)/Desktop/gmerlin-all-in-one-20120404/gmerlin/gmerlin-1.0.1.pre1/plugins' make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I tried to download and install v4l2_2 to no avail.
  • rechil_colin
    Options
    See here for more details: http://web.media.mit.edu/~stefan/isis/software/video-for-linux-2.html
    and specially observer the two links that provided by this URL.

Categories

Upcoming Training