Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA Bad experience with PSI Bridge exam - Several issue with the environment setup

aadithya2015
aadithya2015 Posts: 1
edited February 2023 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hi,
I gave my CKA exam on Jan 23rd and it was horrific experience. The PSI bridge was stuck in "proctor joining soon" screen for almost an hour. After that they resolved and I failed my first attempt.

Now coming to second attempt which I had today, I was able to start the exam on time but there were issues in the cluster setup where in the question they mentioned xxxxxxxxxxxx. This issue I faced in 3 questions and I asked PSI to reschedule the exam.

Guys please make the exam trouble free as you are charging $395 dollars which is huge amount. Now I am waiting for another reschedule. It is very tiring.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi @aadithya2015

We are sorry to hear you had issues with the exam - the LF Customer Support will be assisting you with the rescheduling, if you already opened a ticket.

Per the exam rules, you are not allowed to talk about exam questions or tasks - please refrain from any posting or talking about exam content, as that is in violation with terms and conditions you agreed to.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training & Certification Team

Categories

Upcoming Training