Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

My PSI session got disconnected in between the exam on 9th Dec- no response for ticket TCCS-53101

krishnakumar.s
krishnakumar.s Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hi,

I was taking up my CKA exam where my PSI session got disconnected in between the exam not allowing me to do almost half of my questions.I took the slot for 9th Dec (18.30-20:30 CT), where my session got disconnected somewhere around 19:35 CT.
I have raised the ticket on the same day and I am still waiting for an update from the Linux Foundation.

I wanted to know if my chance can be regranted, as if the same happens in my second attempt as well, I would not be able to complete my certification.

I had raised the ticket on the same day (TCCS-53101), but still I have not received any response from Linux Foundation.

I am worried, I need to take up the exam real quick, as it is expiring this month.

@linuxfoundation - Please look into my ticket asap and let me know if the issue with PSI has been resolved, and confirm if my first chance can be regranted?

Thanks & Regards,
Krishnakumar

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @krishnakumar.s

Due to a higher volume of requests, it currently takes several business days (no weekends or holidays) for tickets to be addressed. Once the LF Customer Support team will get to your ticket, they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca ,

Thank you for addressing my question here!

I am afraid, the delay might cost one for my chance or even the exam if I am not able to schedule the same (after making sure PSI is working fine) before end of this month.

Could you please let me know if there is a way with which I could increase the priority of the ticket, or Is there an ETA for response with the current priority?

Thanks & Regards,
    Krishnakumar

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @krishnakumar.s

Tickets are processed one by one in the order they are received. Rest assured that the Support team will help you, including providing an extension if needed.

Regards,

Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca ,

Thank you for your response & update!

I will wait for the Support to respond to my ticket to reschedule my exam.

Thanks & Regards,
    Krishnakumar

• @krishnakumar.s did PSI support responded on your ticket ?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @avinashawate,

Any exam-related issues are addressed by the Linux Foundation Customer Support team, not PSI. If you need assistance with your exam, please create a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Thank you,
    Magda

• @krishnakumar.s .. May i ask how many days it took for the support team to open your ticket ??

Categories

Upcoming Training