Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

I finished CKAD exam , but I didn’t receive any email shows that i end the exam

yasseralhwetat
yasseralhwetat Posts: 2
edited October 2022 in LFD259 Class Forum

I finished CKAD exam , but I didn’t receive any email shows that i end the exam and in the portal it shows that i didn’t enter the exam , any help please

Answers

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38
    edited October 2022

Hello @yasseralhwetat,

We apologize that you encountered issues during your exam. Please open a ticket with our Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will be able to assist you. Due to an increased volume of tickets, our Customer Support Team may take longer than usual to respond. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,

Kassidy Barratt
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• There is no option to create a ticket , it just show me if any issues assigned to me

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887
  • Dear @yasseralhwetat , just wondering is this issue resolved, and you got exam result?

• tjuanico
    tjuanico Posts: 4
    edited January 29

Me too, on my second attempt today 29 January 2023. I just open a ticket, this is very distress and annoying. @yasseralhwetat how finish your ticket?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @tjuanico,

We apologize that you encountered issues during your exam. Please be aware that response times may take several business days (no holidays or weekends). We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training