Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Problem with PSI Secure Browser Not able to Launch my CKAD exam

naveen.malik
naveen.malik Posts: 3
edited August 2022 in LFD259 Class Forum

I had my CKAD exam was scheduled for Today however when i clicked to launch an exam, it asked me to download PSI exe file. Somehow I was not able to launch the exam was getting error unable to get local issuer certificate and then PSI browser was getting terminated. Request you guys to please reschedule my exam. Need your immediate support in this. This is like losing the first attempt without even getting a chance to really attempt for the exam. Please help guys

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi @naveen.malik

We are sorry to hear about the issues with the exam. If you have not done so yet, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you. Forums are meant exclusively for course content related questions.

Regards,

Flavia

• Thanks @fcioanca for quick turnaround. I have raised already created it from https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/15. I hope thats the right portal to create it.

• Hi Naveen,

Even I faced the same issue in my CKA exam which was scheduled yesterday, I tried multiple time for 1 hour installing and reinstalling but same response.

• Hello everyone,
    I am encountering the same issue while installing the psi secure browser on my laptop ubuntu 22.05, I did create a support ticket, I was wondering when they gonna schedule it again, please.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi @naimaajebli

It can take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Customer Support team to start working on your ticket. You will be able to reschedule your exam once your ticket is resolved.

Regards,
    Flavia

• cmeach
    cmeach Posts: 3

I need my damn cert now though!!!! Ima kms

• gbose
    gbose Posts: 2

Hi @naveen.malik,
    Did u get the retake?. My system crashed before the exam and various apps stopped working including camera. I raised ticket with Linux Foundation.

Categories

Upcoming Training