Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

JSNAD Exam Platform Tutorial

Options

Last month I took my JSNAD exam, and I first used the exam platform, there I saw (sadly almost at the end of the exam) a "Review later" checkbox, I assume that checkbox was to flag questions so you can review them later at the end of the exam, right there, in the exam, you don't have time to review the platform and test all the features of it, now I know the platform a little (because of my first take of the exam), I have the retake this saturday, my question is: is there a demo site, video, tutorial, or documentation of the platform you take the exam on?, it would be great to know beforehand which are the features of the exam platform, thank you.

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @federicopenaranda

Please direct all exam-related questions to our Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. The forum is only used for course content-related questions. Due to an increased volume of tickets, our Customer Support Team may take longer than usual to respond. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training