Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Export EDB to PST freeware

I found GSTECH Exchange EDB to PST Converter and just try it. This tool provided me more than satisfactory results. It converted my corrupted EDB file to PST file format within few mouse clicks. This tool has so many useful features which make conversion task so easy. If you want then you can try or read more about the tool from this web path. This tool easily supports all version of MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and it does not need installation of MS Outlook for converting the EDB file.

Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

Comments

• rosedavis78rosedavis78 Posts: 42

By using a third-party professional tool, the GainTools OST to PST Converter is one of the easiest ways to transfer Outlook OST data files into PST format. You don't need any technical knowledge to word on conversion tool. Convert any size of OST file in just a few simple steps to PST format. This tool safely exports other email clients like -EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG. Users can easily handle this app and 1-2 times used this software you can familiar with the tool. It runs MS Outlook in all versions such as -2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016, and latest 2019.