How to combine multiple Outlook data file (PST file) into one?
Outlook is a great email client application and it is used worldwide. There have been many versions of Microsoft Outlook which can be seen. So, there are some of the users who already used older versions and now using newer ones. When you have multiple Outlook email account and combining all your PST files in one place can be difficult.
As we all know, Microsoft does not provide any inbuilt tool to merge PST directly, so there are manual methods described for it. You can merge PST by following three methods,
- You can create a New Blank PST File by:
- New Items >> More Items >> Outlook Data File
- Select location to save
- Click OK
- Now Import Old PST Files to Newly Created PST File*
- File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export option
- Import/Export option will open, select “Import from another program or file” and click Next.
- Choose the Outlook Data File option and select the Next button
- Select on the Browse and click the PST file which you want to import.
- Select the option ‘Do not import duplicates’
- Choose the folder and check the ‘Include subfolders’ and ‘import items into the same folder in’ boxes and click finish
- You can try an alternative way to combine PST files, as the manual method will be time-consuming and if you want to merge multiple PST it can become a challenge with lots of duplicate emails. To complete this task without any data loss you can try Stellar Merge Mailbox for Outlook. A completely secure and easy user interface that offers a free demo version where you can merge PST with few clicks.