Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Which is the Good MBOX to PST Converter for Windows?

Last week, I was also searching for a good MBOX to PST Converter. I have found lots of tools in Google. But I am not able to decide which one is best and secure. Thereafter, I contact to one of the the technical expert MVP and he suggests me to choose ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for secure conversion.

It is a completely malware-free tool and provides 100% secure conversion of data without any alteration of data. The tool has so easy to use interface which provides direct option to convert MBOX files into PST format on Windows PC in couple of moments. Using, this I am able to export multiple MBOX files into PST in just clicks.

3 Steps for secure Conversion

• Download and install tool.
  • Choose MBOX Files
  • Set saving location.
  • Click on Convert button.

I am so happy by using this tool and therefore recommends it after successful results.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Steve

Comments

• chandu123chandu123 Posts: 2

Hey! DRS MBOX to PST converter is one of the best tools in the market at that time you can try with advanced software. this software is also provided a free version and download the first 50 items per folder.

• MBOX to PST Conversion Tool is an excellent solution that easily converts unlimited MBOX files to PST at once. The utility is also compatible with all MBOX email applications such as Eudora, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Opera, Netscape, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and etc. It supports all Windows versions like 10, 8, 7, XP. It is used proficiently to perform all email properties like To, Cc, Bcc, Attachment.

More Info:- Download Free MBOX to PST Conversion

• rosedavis78rosedavis78 Posts: 42

The GainTools MBOX to PST Converter Tool is the greatest reliable and effective software that allows users to convert single or various MBOX files to Outlook. By using these applications easily convert all MBOX files into PST file format without any technical knowledge. Users can use the tool on all MS Outlook and perform the error-free conversion from MBOX to Outlook PST format. The software works smoothly with all the versions of Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, etc.

• SomitVishwakarmaSomitVishwakarma Posts: 3
    edited April 22

Try MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter tool to migrate single or multiple MBOX file to Outlook. It supports Gmail, WebMail, Thunderbird, Netscape, SeaMonkey & various other MBOX client. You can also use the software on different Windows OS and convert MBOX to PST format for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 & other earlier versions.